Sliding Vane Pump Issues
Vacuum pumps should be regularly maintained in order to avoid breakdowns and keep them working at their ultimate efficiency and performance. If you’re looking for providers of regular maintenance to boost efficiency, or experiencing any vacuum pump issues at all, we can help. Our advanced Melbourne facilities have the space and equipment to deal with the world’s largest vacuum pumps, meaning no job is too big or too small. In addition to this, we have a complete range of replacement parts, the manufacturing capacity to create some parts that we don’t already have and the skill to install them while keeping your machinery’s downtime to a minimum. To prevent loss of production during maintenance, repairs or periods of increased demand, we can provide a variety of rental vane pumps at short notice.
Ignoring potential issues with sliding vane pumps can cause the problem to exacerbate. We offer a 24 hour hotline, so contact us if you are experiencing any of the following issues:
- Vacuum leakage, no matter how small. Rotary vane pumps can be severely affected by even a small leak.
- Sudden differences between expected performance and actual performance. This can indicate a mechanical problem. We’ll determine the issue and resolve it for you.
- Presence of any foreign materials in sliding vane pumps. This will often occur after extended periods without maintenance. The particles naturally found in oil and gas consolidate over time and can cause severe damage.
- Unusual noises. This includes unexpected loudness, quietness or odd sounds. If your sliding vane pump sound changes unexpectedly, this generally indicates a mechanical issue, which is best resolved by an expert before more damage or complete failure occurs. Contact us for advice or service.
- Knocking, stalling, unusual or excessive vibrations, overheating, oil residue, capacity reduction, increased energy use or anything unusual. A damaged pump is not only inefficient, but can also be dangerous to itself and those around it. If you have any concerns or you are unsure about your equipment’s status or operational quality, contact us for a solution.
You can reach us at 1300 79 11 99.
Vane Pump Maintenance
Most issues can be avoided entirely through regular maintenance. This is vital for all industrial sliding vane machinery where any unexpected downtime can disrupt production. If you don’t have regular maintenance providers, let us know and we’ll provide a solution. We have a very knowledgeable rotary vane team, a permanent supply of spare parts and the ability to manufacture replacements parts for old models, custom setups and non-standard equipment. If you don’t already have an expert maintenance provider or are looking to improve efficiency, contact us online or call us for a solution on 1300 79 11 99.